Hello! and welcome was again to my blog! This trimester has been one of improvement! I loved the idea of enheancing our classes with technology. The one that I'm going to use the most is the web page. I think that its usage can facilitate the teacher on providing students extra-material from them to work by themselves and also to provide estra information on the topics discussed in class.
I would definitely have to say that we as teachers should use all these resources to enhance our classes. First of all this resources are usually for free, second, they grab the attenttion of the students because they can manipuulate their learning process, and third the material can be used through years ahead by the teacher by just updating it.
So, for all teachers out there, get updated on all things about technology. You'll see how easy it is and how your teaching process will become easier.
Bye, See you next post!
Bonkosky
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment